In late March 2018, the WRA hosted the ADID Advisory Board Meeting at the Sofitel hotel. Chaired by Thomas Rings, Partner at A.T. Kearney Middle East, our expert participants shared their thoughts on the Gulf’s downstream industry and the challenges that lie ahead.
Download the report to find out the Advisory Board’s thoughts on:
- The importance of predicting changes in global demand;
- The on-going shift towards petrochemicals and integration, and the need for a ‘master plan’ for large-scale integration projects;
- How to minimise CapEx on new mega projects and maximise throughput of existing assets;
- ADNOC’s new ICV requirements and the significance of these for potential partners;
- The threats and opportunities posed by Artificial Intelligence, Electric Vehicles and other digital trends.
Plus much more…
Please fill out your details below to download the full report: