Happiness Hub: Happiness at Work
The success of any business relies almost entirely on its employees. Their productivity, leadership skills, motivation, creativity and ability to focus all underpin strategic implementation. Happiness and positivity offers organisations the ability to empower their human assets, creating a culture built on employee engagement and providing a unique competitive advantage.
As such, we are excited to announce that we will be running a Happiness Hub workshop at ADID 2018 hosted by Cherelle Chambers.
A supporter of combining business best practice with positive psychology, Cherelle heads up The Happiness Hub’s Business Development division as well as delivering masterclass training modules to corporations across the GCC region. Cherelle has 8 years of experience working with multinational corporations covering a multitude of sectors both in Europe and The Middle East. Public speaking and communicating exciting concepts is something she thrives upon. Coming from a corporate background yet having an extensive knowledge in holistic therapy and mindfulness explaining the fundamental points in what it takes to be happy is something she is truly passionate about.
Join us at 1.30pm on Wednesday 5th September during the MERTC: Ask The Experts event to be a part of this great workshop!
THE WORKSHOP COVERS:
- Redefining happiness. Providing the tools to create long-term change in mindset, behaviour and culture.
- Happiness and ROI. Measuring and demonstrating the business impact of happiness and positivity.
- Developing a positive mindset. Increasing performance and resilience by adopting a positive perspective.
- Creating a thriving culture. Understanding the essential components of creating a sustainable positive culture.
- Making lasting change. Driving change by turning ideas into positive habits.