Media accreditation for ADID will be strictly reserved for journalists working in print, radio, TV, film, news agencies and online media. Applicants must represent a bona fide media organization and fully comply with ADID 2017 media accreditation requirements.
We will review each request and confirm by email correspondence if the application for accreditation has been accepted or declined.
- Business cards will not be accepted as media credentials
- We may ask you to submit additional information to support your application
- Sales, marketing and administration representatives of media organizations are not eligible for media accreditation
- We will review each request and confirm by email correspondence if the application for accreditation has been accepted or declined.
Freelance journalists must also provide clear evidence that they are on assignment from a specific news organization or publication and the application must be accompanied by a letter of assignment from the assigning editor.
Online media must meet the following additional requirements:
- The online publication must belong to a registered company, such as a media organization, and have a specific, verifiable business address and telephone number. No website-only addresses will be accepted.
- Online publications requesting accreditation for its journalists must have a substantial amount of original news content or commentary or analysis on the international energy industry.
- New websites requesting accreditation must provide the latest information on their site’s visitors, their audience or other relevant material. Their journalist must have an established record of having written extensively on international energy issues.
- Online publications which are communications outreach or advocacy publications for non-governmental or non-profit organizations do not qualify for media accreditation.
A maximum of three (3) journalists from each qualified media organization will be granted free media accreditation for ADID. Media badges are non-transferable and can be revoked at the sole discretion of the organizers.