09:20 - 00:00
petrochemical stream day 2 morning
Discussing Asian Petrochemical Feedstock Dynamics: A shift from Light to Heavier Feedstocks
- What are the current feedstocks of choice in South Asia is there enough capacity?
- Discussing how a low oil price environment is affecting feedstock dynamics
- Evaluating India’s current Naphtha and Ethane cracker capacity’s and how this might change
- What Indian cracking capacity and expansions are on the horizon – Will there be enough to meet downstream growth in polyolefin?
- Matthew George Head of Petrochemical Exports - Indian Oil Corporation
« Back to previous page