KEYNOTE COLLABORATION PANEL
12:00 - 12:30
Global geopolitics, dealing with uncertainty and promoting regional collaboration
- What is the impact of the global decisions that are made including IMO 2020, what long-term impact will those decisions have on the industry?
- What are the advantages of Middle East in oil and gas refining and petrochemicals manufacturing today compared 5 years ago?
- How is the future looking as far as regional advantages? Is there an alignment on the strategy of growth in the future?
- How will the current wave of free trade agreements between deferent countries affect investment in downstream in some regions?
- What incentives are required to support and grow the downstream industry in specific regions without affecting its global competitive ability to grow in future?
- How will global geopolitical uncertainty affect the refining and petrochemical sector?
Suleman Bargan, Executive Director, Domestic Refining & NGL Fractionation, Saudi Aramco (invited)
Hosnia Hashem, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Olefins & Aromatics – Petrochemical Industries Company K.S.C (invited)
Tayyeb Al Mulla, Managing Director Supply, Trading & Processing, ENOC Group (invited)
Michael Bjorn, Vice President Middle East and Asia, Borealis AG (invited)
Fuad Mohammed Mosa, General Manager Local Content Unit Innovation & Business Development, SABIC (invited)
Omar Al Hamed, VP Technical Ruwais Refinery, Takreer (invited)
« Back to previous page