UAE DOWNSTREAM LEADERS KEYNOTE PANEL
09:30 - 10:10
What is the blueprint for Refining and Petrochemicals in the UAE between now and 2030?
- What other large refining petrochemicals projects are foreseen in the UAE?
- What technology shifts are foreseen for the coming decade?
- Attracting and retaining talent in the UAE
- Reaching the UAE’s ambitious target on energy production – 50% renewables by 2050
- What kind of technology, research and innovation strategy needs to happen to make these ambitious plans a reality?
- How to make the UAE capital cost competitive to China?
Eithne Treanor, Managing Director, E Treanor Media
Thomas Michael Boesen, Sr. Advisor to the CEO, Head of Borouge 2030 Strategy Office, Borouge (confirmed)
Abdulaziz Alhajri, Director, Refining and Petrochemicals Directorate, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (invited)
Jasem Ali Al-Sayegh, Chief Executive Officer, Takreer (invited)
Hesham Ali Mustafa, Executive Director – Group Strategy & New Business Development, ENOC (invited)
« Back to previous page